Wednesday 15 December 2010

Iron Maiden Special Day Change and Last Year Update!

Hello to all my listeners, and today my last post of 2010 and I moved the special Iron Maiden on the 13th to the 25th of this month and so returned for 13th in January 2011, the special will begin at 10:00 and ended 23:00. I also added the band Revolution Renaissance, Kotipelto Band and album that was missing from the band Dark Moor "Ancestral Romance. " I apologize for the delay to disclose the change of the special day of Iron Maiden. Now I'll take my leave and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and let's stay heavy.

1 comment:

SLOTXO said...

SLOTXO เกมใหม่ปัจจุบันปี 2023 เเนะนำเกมประสิทธิภาพสูงอัพเดทใหม่ๆมีเกมส์ให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกมส์ แต่ละเกมมีต้นแบบแล้วก็อัตราที่สูงเเตกแตกต่างกัน ค้ำประกันจากผู้เล่นจริง เเนวโน้มของเกม pg slot หมายถึงล้ำยุค เข้าเล่นง่ายได้เร็ว